Tommy Fury is alleged to have found himself embroiled in a ringside clash with former Love Island contestant Idris Virgo.
The heated scuffle occurred while the duo sat ringside for KSI’s fight against Joe Fournier at Wembley Arena on Saturday (May 13). Fury was reportedly attending in the hopes of setting up a potential meeting against the Youtuber and rapper.
But before the match began, the boxer got swept in the clash as he allegedly brawled with fellow professional boxer, Virgo, the MEN reports.
- A talented musician whose inability to take a ‘silly joke’ ended in tragedy
- Driver killed and others rushed to hospital in horror three-vehicle crash
It’s unclear what caused the scuffle between the duo but they could be seen brawling whilst security desperately tried to break up the scuffle. Fury’s father John was also amongst those in attendance who tried to break up the chaos.
Former cruiserweight world champion Mairis Breidis filmed the incident. Fury had earlier admitted to being interested in a fight with KSI when he said: “Yeah definitely. In my opinion out of all this influencer boxing stuff, I beat the top of the tree. Jake Paul’s the best out of all of these, so all this now is easy money baby.”
Virgo, who also appeared on Love Island, has a professional record of 12-0-1 and is a teammate of KSI, with the pair both training at the London Shootfighters gym.
“The Bodybreaker’ called out Fury after beating his former opponent Anthony Taylor on the undercard of KSI vs FaZe Temperrr in January.
“Tommy Fury is heavier than me but you’ve got to remember that Tommy Fury didn’t even take him down,” Virgo told Red Boxing.
“Tommy Fury didn’t drop him but I did, so who’s got more power Tommy Fury or me? I would say me. After that performance I don’t think Tommy Fury wants it but if he does, let’s go.”
- Unassuming chippy ‘good enough for’ Heston Blumenthal that deep fries just about anything
- I went up Blackpool Tower for the first time ever despite living here for 20 years
- Fit and healthy mum’s acid reflux led to 10cm tumour and kidney being removed
- ‘Posh’ Lancashire town loved by all but with hidden tensions between new and old residents
- DJ who loves motorway services so much he spent honeymoon on the M6
You can find this story in My Bookmarks.Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.