The former pub is currently undergoing a renovation
A Skelmersdale pub is set to reopen with two brothers bringing new life to the venue.
The former Coach House has sat empty in recent months but is now undergoing a renovation ahead of a re-opening. The Liverpool Road pub is set to be reborn as a restaurant and bar under plans from Shaun and Michael Taylor.
The pair have submitted a licensing application for the venue with a suggested new name of Brothers Bar and Grill. If approved, the venue will be able to reopen with space for 50 people inside in addition to the beer garden.
- Skelmersdale stabbing sees man rushed to A&E as manhunt launched
- Skelmersdale gets new drive-thru Starbucks as Issa brothers plan approved
If approved, the restaurant will be allowed to open 11am-midnight on weekdays with slightly altered weekend times. The application also seeks permission for live music on Thursdays with the suggestion that this would be “vocalists or sax players”.
The Coach House closed down just after Christmas and has sat empty ever since.
- Kidnapped mum only escaped when police found her injured in car with baby
- Wetherspoons customers ask ‘what on Earth has happened’ over new prices
- First look inside Ormskirk’s new Italian restaurant that goes through 20kg of chillies a week
- Parkdean Resorts launch ‘mega sale’ with thousands of holidays for £99 or less
- Inside the ‘magical’ castle that’s fit for a king – and costs £2k a night
You can find this story in My Bookmarks.Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right.